I think that I have proof that my son has a hard head. Not the kind of hard-headedness that you would expect from a 2, almost 3 year old, but he has taken two hard hits in the past week and appears to be okay.
We just got back from a fun vacation in Florida with some extended family. We stayed in a house with a pool. There were lots of windows and sliding doors that looked out into the pool area. Well, one of the first days he looked out to see me and his older brother swimming in the pool. He took a running start to join us and ran straight into a glass window. He hit so hard that he bounced back onto the floor. I watched the whole thing from the pool. He started screaming "MOMMY," but soon all that was left of the incident was a small bump on the middle of his forehead.
Last night we had our small group from church at our house. Just as everyone was getting ready to go home, Connor and another little boy ran full force right into one another. Connor ended up with a huge goose egg and the other little boy had to get 7 stitches. You can see a picture of that little boy here: http://ulmfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/03/head-on-collision.html.
Look out, my son has a hard head!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering who Alex crashed into after I read Kelly's post. I'm just glad it wasn't my children shedding blood! His hard head is protecting all his big brains!! Hope you had a fun vacation!
Post a Comment