My strategy with the boys is to wear them out! They love running around outside. Here we added to Connor's workout by having Braden ride along for extra weight! Okay, they really didn't ride this way long, but I couldn't resist the Kodak moment.Friday, April 18, 2008
Picture Post
Here is a recap of how we are enjoying the beautiful spring weather that we have been blessed with this week. We ventured out to the zoo for a day. Braden's highlight was the shark touch-tank. The picture is kind of dark, but he was so excited that I got a picture that I had to share it!!
My strategy with the boys is to wear them out! They love running around outside. Here we added to Connor's workout by having Braden ride along for extra weight! Okay, they really didn't ride this way long, but I couldn't resist the Kodak moment.
My strategy with the boys is to wear them out! They love running around outside. Here we added to Connor's workout by having Braden ride along for extra weight! Okay, they really didn't ride this way long, but I couldn't resist the Kodak moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very cute pictures! Our flowers don't fare too well over here either. Usually a ball rolls over them multiple times.
Post a Comment