
This is what I have been doing with my "free time" the last 2 days. I am glad that I have finished reading it because I didn't want to put it down. Not very good when two little boys are also wanting some attention! I am interested in the story because I of my own Taylor connection, but it is a story that can't help but attraction the attention of many. These families have an incredible story and faith. I will never forget the moment that I first heard about this terrible mix up. I was watching the local news and it was the first news story of the evening. I just looked at the TV and it took a few moments for it to all sink in. I remember saying out loud "You have got to be kidding me." Brad wasn't home so it was more or less a comment to myself. And then I began to replay all that had happened and tried to imagine what these families could possibly be feeling. It was too much to process at once. This was my reaction as a person who does not even know any of these individuals - the magnification of what they felt I know pales in comparison. The families have been on the Today show this week and the story will be on Dateline tonight.
And as a follow up to my last post, Brad says that this weekend he will NOT BE WORKING!!!! YEAH!!! He truly deserves some rest.
1 comment:
I want to borrow the book!!! We watched it on the Today show yesterday and today and are taping it on Dateline tonight (I know, most people have TiVo!). What an amazing story, but also so very sad.
Post a Comment