Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365

I am taking on a new project for the new year. My goal is to take a picture every day of 2009 to document day-to-day life from our perspective. I am hoping to put all of these pictures and captions together in a scrapbook project as the year goes on. I will keep you updated on my progress, but hopefully the pictures will help tell the story along the way. I know that this will be a challenge and by no means will I be posting every day. My hope is to use the blog to keep my pictures and journaling organized and current.


1.1.09 Getting ready to start Project 365. I thought that it was only fitting to start off the year with a picture of my camera and me gearing up to take lots of pictures. My plan is to dcoument this year by taking a picture every day to capture the day-to-day happenings in our family.


1.2.09 I headed to the Children's Museum with the boys to get in on the holiday activities before they take them all down. It was a busy holiday season and now that Braden is in Kindergarten we don't get there as often as we would like. We had a fun time even though it was very busy!


1.3.09 Braden had his first basketball practice. He is on an Upwards team this winter and is excited that his friend Seth is on his team.


1.4.09 We spent some time planning and dreaming about how to finish our basement. We got out our blueprints and some parchment paper and made some rough plans.

1.5.09 The boys came to me while I was checking on email and said “We made a feast!” and then Connor says, “but I don't think you should come downstairs right now!” They had fun while it lasted.


1 comment:

Traci said...

What a great idea! I love the pics so far. We miss you guys!