Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How Could I Ever Forget?

I forgot how much attention a little one gets as you walk around the grocery store. Caroline had her first experience riding in the grocery cart seat this week instead of sitting down in her car seat all covered up. She was loving it and several people stopped just to talk to her and tell her how cute she was. It definately made my grocery shopping trip more pleasant!

I love to catch my boys being kind and caring for one another. While you are more likely to catch them wrestling each other, they ultimately defend and look out for one another.

Not a day goes by without something cute, funny, thought-provoking or just worth noting. I take mental notes and hope that I will remember these stories to share with my children as they grow older. I am resigned that "trying to remember" is not enough, so I am resurrecting this blog in an attempt to record these moments for our family. Also, I hope that this will help me to live in the moment and to look at my blessings each day.

No comments: