Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Happy New Year!!
Wow, how is it possible that another year has begun? It seems that every year that time flies by faster and faster. I know that the holidays are busy and I think that the momentum that is created can cause a "crash" in the new year if we are not careful. I guess I did not do so well pacing my children this year. They have been so excited and have enjoyed many fun outings and activities, yet it seems that they were totally unprepared for today. Today was the day that the tree came down and the ornaments and lights were put back in the boxes until next year. Let me tell you, there were tears shed in the process! They just love everything about Christmas and they were not ready for it all to end. It helped to talk a bit about what lies ahead and the fun things that they can look forward to in the new year. Here's to a happy 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My kids liked helping me put everything away! Sorry there were tears. You could leave the tree up all year!!
Post a Comment