Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Random Ramblings

The title of this post should be a heads up that my thoughts have recently been in many places. Since I have not posted for a bit, I thought I would sit down and see what comes to mind as I sit at the computer!!


  • What is it with this weather? Is it spring, is it winter? Someone please tell me!?
  • Potty training update - going okay, but some days better than others. Can I just say that I lose patience with all of this when I feel as though my child is "marking his territory" ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!!
  • At 8:15 all of the kids were asleep in their own beds (the youngest went to bed at 7:30). Anyone who knows our recent issues with bed times knows the significance of the miracle of this event. Of course, this also means that there was no afternoon nap and many tears shed (by all) in the late afternoon and early evening hours!!! Jury is still out on which scenerio I prefer!!
  • I am really enjoying a Beth Moore study that I am working through on Wednesday nights at church. There are daily homework assignments which keep me disciplined, and it is really good and timely for me right now. It is on the Psalms of Ascent (120-135). I highly recommend it!!

Well, that is all I can come up with for now!!

No comments: