Our bus stop is right in front of our house which is nice for me. Kindergarteners have to have an adult meet them at the stop. I get to wait on my front porch, which will be nice when it is raining and snowing!! Thursday, August 14, 2008
A New Chapter
Monday was Braden's very first day of Kindergarten. He has done very well with this adjustment and seems to enjoy school so far. Our school district has half day Kindergarten and he goes in the afternoon. The first day he was ready to go by 10:00 and kept asking me when it was time for us to head to the school to drop him off!
Our bus stop is right in front of our house which is nice for me. Kindergarteners have to have an adult meet them at the stop. I get to wait on my front porch, which will be nice when it is raining and snowing!!
Our bus stop is right in front of our house which is nice for me. Kindergarteners have to have an adult meet them at the stop. I get to wait on my front porch, which will be nice when it is raining and snowing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He's so big!! Wow! That'll be us next year. I'm glad he's enjoying school so far, and Connor is just so sweet!
That is awesome! I am glad you made it!! He looks like he had a great time!
Oh he is big time!! I love it!
Post a Comment